Microsoft Access 2007 Upgrade allows you to collect, sort, filter and group
information in a way that helps you make informed decisions. With a better, more
instinctual interface and an interactive design, Microsoft Access 2007 Upgrade
remains the best tool to track and report information without deep database
knowledge. Highly researched and helpful templates allow you to get started
quickly by simply changing them to fit your needs. The new user interface is
optimized to allow you to work efficiently, only showing commands that are
relevant to the tasks you're performing at any given time.
Get Started Right Away
Make More Meaningful Reports
- Use or modify the pre-built database solutions to track contacts, events,
issues, assets, tasks, and more.
- New user interface is optimized for efficiency and usability, displaying only
commands that are relevant to the task you are performing at that
- Whenever you add a new value, Microsoft Access 2007 Upgrade adds a new field and
detects the data type (number, date, text, etc).
- Import and Export contact records to and from Outlook 2007.
- Attach documents and files like photos or spreadsheets right to your database in
a compressed format.
- WYSIWYG interface allows you to preview your form as you create it so you can
spend less time on formatting issues.
Collect, Share and Manage
- With WYSIWYG interface you can see how your report will look as you create it.
- Better browsing and filtering functionality.
- Group information in one or more layers and add subtotals to help you analyze
- Use a data collection form in Microsoft Outlook to collect information from
recipients (using email addresses from Outlook or Access 2007 Upgrade). Outlook
automatically processes the forms you receive and updates the data in your
Access 2007 Upgrade data store.
- If based on Windows SharePoint Services, the team can work together on a
communicating, sharing, and publishing Access 2007 files.
- Users can subscribe to e-mail notifications and RSS list feeds.
- Improved security gives you the ability to track revision history, manage
permission settings and recover from the recycle bin, among other advanced